Participate in the 13th annual Student Assistance Golf Tournament!
Two scholarship programs to support Lodges in promoting education.
(Reimbursement-based programs, funded by the Grand Lodge)
Use with the new dues cards to confirm membership status of any Oregon Mason.
Grand Lodge Educational Programs
- Bikes for Books
- Kindle for Books
- Angel Fund
- Raising a Reader – School Brochure
- Raising a Reader – Lodge Brochure
2016 Annual Communication Information
Grand Master’s Calendar
Oregon Masonic News
MMSAP – Masonic Model Student Assistance Program
2016 will usher in 2 MMSAP seminars. Learn more.
Share this information with your local school!
Worshipful Masters Handbook
Blue Lodge Proficiency Award
Other noteworthy information
FRATERNAL EXCELLENCE SINCE 1851
- Founded on the belief in a Supreme Being and tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth
- Composed of moral men committed to self-improvement, family values, and community involvement
- Supporting representative government, a free society, and public education
- Dedicated to perpetual fraternal service
Proudly Serving The State of Oregon Since 1851.
Welcome to the website of the Grand Lodge of Ancient Free & Accepted Masons of Oregon. Here you will learn about Oregon Freemasonry and the many ways in which its members strive to become better husbands, better fathers, and better men by living the Masonic tenets of Brotherly Love, Relief, and Truth.
For general inquiries about Oregon Freemasonry, please contact the Grand Lodge office at the address listed below. If you are interested in learning how to join our proud and honored fraternity, please follow this link. Thank you for visiting our site; we hope to hear from you soon!Masonic Grand Lodge of Oregon 2150 Masonic Way Forest Grove, OR 97116 (503) 357-3158 (800) 970-9920 Office Hours: 8:00 am to 5:00 pm M-F