171st Annual Communication
The Grand Lodge has formulated a plan to hold a limited Annual Communication that completes the essential business as directed by the Masonic Code to minimize the risk of infection and ensure the health and safety of our Masonic family.
Planned highlights of the abbreviated 171st Annual Communication include:
- All Code Amendments will be held over until 2022 (Resolutions will be presented, see below)
- The abbreviated Annual Communication will open at 10:00 a.m. on June 3, 2021 at the Salem Scottish Rite
- The only Grand Lodge Officers present at Annual Communication will be the Elected and Appointed Grand Lodge Officers, District Deputies, and one member of each represented Lodge.
- Lodges will be asked to RSVP if they would like to attend. These Lodges will be represented by one of the three senior officers. The selected officer will carry proxies for the other two officers. RSVPs will be accepted on a first-come, first-served basis.
- Committee reports will be received and accepted, but only necessary reports will be read. The Grand Master may select parts or all of some reports to be presented in the record.
- Members wishing to stand for election may do so by notifying the Grand Lodge office by May 17, 2021.
The following forms may be filled out and printed to mail or sent digitally, but please ensure you’ve saved your entered information before emailing it to email@example.com.
REGISTRATION HAS CLOSED (Limited event due to local COVID-19 restrictions)
Self-Nomination Form for those who wish to stand for an elected Grand Lodge office
UP COMING ANNUAL COMMUNICATION LOCATIONS
2022 – Salem