Looking to make the most of the time serving your Lodge as Secretary? Attend the Secretary Seminar to learn more about how you can best serve in this leadership role.
Join us January 18-19, 2019.
The Grand Lodge invites all Master Masons to attend but strongly recommends the attendance of each Secretary as the presentations and shared information is pivotal to the role. Please register and submit any supply orders to the Grand Secretary’s office no later than one week prior to the event. There is no fee for attending; simply bring a current copy of the Oregon Masonic Code and the Secretary’s Handbook. Attire is business casual.
Friday – Ask the Grand Secretary informal forum: 4 – 6 p.m. at the Grand Lodge office.
Saturday – General Session: 8 a.m. – 4 p.m. at Holbrook Lodge (includes continental breakfast & catered lunch)
Topics are subject to last minute updates but often include the following:
- Books, Forms and Other Resources
- MasonicAid: Helping our members in need
- Navigating the Grand Lodge Website
- Grand View: The Newest Membership Database
- Masonic Model Student Assistance Program
- OMCF Programs: How to Reach Your Local School
- Q&A with the Grand Secretary
- Additional subjects to be determined
Questions? Contact the Grand Lodge office.